Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, October 25, 2013

Remembrance Of This And That


Are all the words I've ever read 
       Stored somewhere deep inside my head?
Filed away for future reference
In pigeon holes that know no limit
                         Do I have a memory bank
                         That grows with every passing minute
    If I think hard enough
    Will I be able to recollect all the stuff
    I ever saw, heard or touched
    And find all the things I ever lost
                          Can I bring up every warm feeling
                          Or will that send my mind reeling
Is there some switch I can throw
That will present my past like a variety show
      Starring everyone I ever knew
Every lover, friend and foe

No comments:

Post a Comment