Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, November 17, 2014

The Cat Refers To Me As...


I have no idea what my cat is thinking, or if it thinks at all for that matter, but I do wonder if he has a name for me as I have for him. 

The cat looks at me while sitting by the front door with an expression that says "Let me out, dumbass." At least that's what that expression on his face looks like to me. Of course, there is always the possibility that the expression is meant to say "Oh great and mighty operator of the portal to the outside world would you be so kind as to open it for me? Please?"

But I doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment