Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, June 22, 2015

All Out To Get You


This guy I know
Is certain everyone is out to get him
Tells me they're digging up his past
In hopes of finding incriminating evidence
Of some of the darker deeds he has committed

Each and every time I see him
I tell him he's getting extremely paranoid
And that not many people, much less everyone
Are even aware of his existence
Much less out to get him

But he insists, he swears
That there are people everywhere taking note
Of everything he does, everything he says
I try to get him to relax, tell him he's flipping out
While I try to get him to lean in closer

To the microphone

No comments:

Post a Comment