Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, July 15, 2016

Me vs. The New Cell Phone

Had to get a new cell phone, as my old one was stolen. The new cell phone is a Motorola, a brand of cell phones that I've never owned before. Now, it being an Android, I figured everything would be similar in terms of features and their uses.

I was wrong.

It seems there is a vast difference between the Samsung I had, and the Motorola I have now.

And that sucks. as I'm going to have to figure out how to upload pics to the laptop from the phone...which is a pain, ya' know?

1 comment:

  1. Like bloggers, the most annoying thing is how to transfer the files and pictures of the phone to the computer, especially if there is no network.

    ReplyDelete