Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sketchbook Page From Earlier This Month


Still haven't figured out how to upload pics from my new phone to the computer, but the LPD did recover my phone (along with the rest of the stuff that was stolen from my car) and it was all returned to me yesterday. I'm going to keep the new phone, as it has an excellent camera and eventually I'll figure out how to load the pics. However, for the time being I will carry the old phone with me as well, and use it to take pics as it loads to the laptop lickitysplit.

Super props to the Lakewood PD, btw, for getting the thieves who were stealing stuff out of cars parked in driveways of residences throughout the Lakewood area, and for getting my stuff back to me - especially my Rock Bottom growler - gotta have the growler.

No comments:

Post a Comment