Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, May 4, 2018

Summun Bukmun Umyun


When I was younger I didn't seem to be able to hear the well-intentioned advice I was given by some fairly smart people. 

When I was younger I couldn't seem to comprehend the real nature of the world, couldn't seem to be able to grasp just how things actually worked.

When I was younger I wouldn't give opinions and ideas that were contrary to my own thoughts and imagination even a second glance.

Things have changed a bit. Just a tiny bit.

But that tiny bit has made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment