Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Is It Ever Really Possible To Get Away From It All?

For the sake of argument, we're going to assume that by "get away from it all," I mean go on a vacation and leave all your cares behind.


So far, as least for me, the answer is a resounding yes. Even with my cell phone and (finally fully functional) laptop, I have found that it is possible to get away from it all.


The key it seems, at least for me, is to actually remove oneself physically very, very far away from it all.


This will not be one of my better documented get-aways. Hell, it's shaping up to be the least.

But it's also shaping up to be the most enjoyed.

See you in September.


No comments:

Post a Comment