Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Temporariness Of Now

Had an idea, a sparked thought if you will.

But I cannot recall what it was, and I didn't write it down.

So it's gone, gone, gone.

Try as I might I cannot recall at all what the idea was, I just have the nagging feeling it was a great one, and it was something along the lines of making the world a much better place for everyone.

That's how it goes. All the altruistic notions I have seem to vanish the instant I'm distracted, and all the selfish ideas I have seem to have the staying power of the odor of fried fish.

Dagnabit.



No comments:

Post a Comment