Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Self Indulgent Self Righteous Love Song For The Sad Day Dreamer

Out of touch
Out of my head
Things happening all around me
But nothing interesting is being said
Can't find the common ground
That I used to believe I had
With my fellow disbelievers
With the friends I use to have

Going blank
Going blank
Going, going blank

No use for any more knowledge
No use for any more entertainment
It's all stale rehashed sermons
It's all just mass appeal enslavement
Can't break free of the mindtrap
That I walked into willingly
With my mind wide open
With my filters all shut down

Going blank
Going blank
Going, going blank

No comments:

Post a Comment