Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, September 25, 2020

No Time Like Tomorrow

 The thing about getting things done is having the time to do it.

  Uninterrupted time. Time in which you can focus all your resources towards accomplishing the task at hand.

  When I was younger I used to wonder why nearly every adult I ever encountered that was working on a project of any sort would tell me to go away, that they were too busy to deal with my question or request at that particular moment.

  Now I know why, now I have a great deal more respect for what I considered a mean and rude manner on their part.

  They were trying to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment