Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

The Odds Are Not Exactly Favorable...

   The bad news is, statistically speaking, the average man has a far, far better chance of writing a New York Times bestseller than he does of ever dating a supermodel.

   Even if it's just for like a light lunch or some something.

   The even worse news is I can barely type.

2 comments:

  1. Since I have no idea how to use punctuation or syntax I have zero chances of writing a best seller..that said I’m having lunch today with a nationally published model! So your saying I have chance right?

    ReplyDelete