Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, November 29, 2021

The Monday Evening Discussion (Short Version)

 The question was posed by a friend of mine, he being of a philosophical stripe. 

"Would you rather live 100 relatively healthy but dull, boring years, or 50 exciting, action-filled years with a number of major, debilitating illnesses or injuries?"

"Could I not," I replied, "settle for a compromise of 75 or 80 years with the occasional peak or valley excitement wise, and maybe some minor illnesses or a couple of root canals?"

"Dude," He retorted, "why would you settle for that?"

"Because," I torted right back, "it's what I've grown to know and I'm comfortable with it."


No comments:

Post a Comment