Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving Day

This was a tough Thanksgiving. 

As I have written at various times throughout the year there seems to have been a dark cloud overhead at times. An extremely dark cloud.

Close friends of mine have become widows and widowers. Close friends of mine have experienced grief I am unable to comprehend.

And truth be told, I never want to have to experience myself.

It puts everything I have had to endure this year, everything I might consider a hardship, into perspective. 

And reinforces an ages old adage: Do not fool yourself for a second that there is any guaranty of happiness. Make your days count, make your words count, make your actions count.

Be grateful for every moment you can share with the ones you love.




No comments:

Post a Comment