Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Interesting Conversational Tidbits Overheard At A Christmas Party

                             Did I mention it was minus18 the other day?

   "Gawd no, he's still in prison"

   " David dropped out of school last year, hasn't done a damn thing since but laze around the house all day stoned out of his head."

   "Haven't gone to a game all year. They suck like a toothless meth addict."

   "Married? Uh, no. Because no-one's ever asked. Should've taken Tony Picco up when he asked me to in the 3rd grade - it's the only offer I've ever gotten."

   "She's either got her head in the clouds or her ass in the gutter."

   "is that gravy or soggy pudding?"

   "It's not literal, it's never been literal. It's the essence of the God in mankind, that's what it is."

   "I've already gained 8 pounds this month. Tubby McTubberton, Fcuk."

   "He is not that sharp. His head is full of wool or potatoes or something like that."

   "That sweater is so cool."

   "I am not confused about my convictions on the subject - you're confused about my convictions on the subject."

   "This peanut-butter fudge is delicious. C'mon, I know you don't cook - where'd you buy it?" 

   "The situation in Ukraine is too serious for me to be able to enjoy Christmas this year."

   "You didn't watch the World Cup Final? You missed the best match ever!"

   "Did I? Oh well, maybe I have it DVR'd"

   "Is this organic?"

   "Don't do me any big fat favors, I don't need or want your nose in my business."

   "He's a geologist, I think. Something earthy like that."

   "Let's go up Monday, but we'll have to start early, like 4:00am. The traffic is stupid by 6:00, takes four hours just to get over the pass." 

   "They got divorced after she got her third DUI."

   "You liked that show? I thought it was weak - Samberg is like, Seinfeld light.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment