Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Slapping Something Together In A Professional Manner

   There is, for reasons far, far beyond the keen of my intellect, a desire within to build something. 

   I'm not really sure what that something is.

   It might be something useful, or it might be something purely decorative. Maybe it'll be a combination of the two - a beautiful to look at functional...something.

   If I was still living on the coast, I might consider building a boat - I've always wanted to build a boat, ever since I was...I don't know, maybe ten or so. Boats are just cool. I'm not talking a big boat of course, a 10 or 15 foot flat-bottom rowboat would do, or possibly a small sailboat - a single masted job.

   But I don't live on the coast, so I have to think more along the lines of building a small model train set or a bookcase, perhaps.

   I'll have to mull this over a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment