Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Sunday, June 4, 2023

Murals On The I-70 Bridge Over Lincoln Ave In Globeville

   This morning I received an email from a friend who regularly reads this blog asking me if I had spent yesterday looking at random rants written on bridge abutments.

   I replied that, no, I had not spent the day doing that. I in fact had only stopped at the particular bridge where I saw the random rants featured in yesterday's post because I wanted to get pics of the murals painted on the bridge abutments.

   Here are the pics of the bridge abutment murals, both from the north facing and south facing sides.








No comments:

Post a Comment