Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, October 16, 2023

Loveland Vintage Video Game Convention 2023

   Not my usual cup o' tea, but as I was able to share in the company of a wonderful friend I had not seen in awhile, I went...and whaddaya know, I thoroughly enjoyed myself!


   I enjoyed myself thoroughly due to a couple of factors, not just because of the enjoyable company. For starters, while the con was primarily devoted to video games from the early 1970's through the modern day, there was also quite a bit of other fun stuff on display (and for sale), such as a car show and live music


                                                       These guys were good - real good.

Creative types abounded - artists, artists, everywhere



But mainly it was all about the video games, and video game related paraphernalia. 





There was also a lot of game playing going on - hundreds of games. It seemed to me that every video game available since the invention of video games was being played, by kids of all ages. 





There were quite a few arcade video games to play too, if the home console games were not your thing.


And even more traditional table top games.



Lots and lots and lots of games.


To state there was something for everybody would not be an exaggeration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment