Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Morning Thoughts & Second Thoughts

   Spilled a little coffee on my desk this morning. As I was cleaning up the spillage I noticed that the finish on the desk top was much lighter where I wiped, and had the initial thoughts that:

   "This desktop is pretty grimy, I should really clean the entire surface, and hey, this coffee makes a great cleaning agent."

   Then I noticed that the area where the majority of the coffee was spilt appeared to have lost a little of the actual finish...and had the follow-up thoughts of:

   "Wow, this coffee is much stronger than I thought...wonder what it's doing to my stomach...hmmm, maybe I should cut back a little." 

No comments:

Post a Comment