Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, July 20, 2026

Weld County Fair Dog Show (Ponies Later)

   I for one had never been to a dog show. Admittedly, I never much wanted to attend a dog show, but the opportunity to do so fell into my lap a few days ago, so I did.

   The dog show I attended was small - maybe 30 to 40 dogs were being shown, as best as I could ascertain. However, what the competition lacked in quantity in more than made up for with quality.

   All the dogs seemed to be bright and happy, as did the owners. Happy dogs preening and prancing were everywhere.

   The Weld County Fair Dog Show has been around since the 1970's, so there is no doubt of the enthusiasm and commitment of the participants.














No comments:

Post a Comment