Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, September 4, 2026

The Best Happens Best When You Make It Happen


    
Today, this very day, may be one that you single out as a fond memory at some point in the far, far future.

    People single out specific periods of time when they wax nostalgic primarily because those times were good - not everyone though, some people seem to like dwelling on the bad ol' days for whatever reasons.

   Me, I'm one of those who enjoy recalling the best of times, as I'd rather smile than frown while reminiscing.

   That right there is what keeps me going to events I find exciting and visiting places of interest. It's what keeps me developing relationships with people and undertaking new and intriguing endeavors.

    Because I do not want to become an 85 year-old broken-down curmudgeon who sits around and cannot recall anything but a past of dull days that repeat each other ad infinitum.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment