Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Cliche Waiting To Happen

         Sketch of Rick Thibodeau and Bob the Shar-Pei, Anchorage 11/28/1991

Clean cut well dressed slightly introverted lesbians
Meet at noon to discuss latent heterosexual tendencies
Wondering if the soft looking clear eyed blonde boy
Could possibly feel as well
(and would he be as giving with his tongue)

Written in July of 1992, while I was sitting in the Fire House Cafe coffeehouse on Spenard in Anchorage. That's right, I was sitting in a coffee shop, with my sketchbook, writing bad free verse. Somethings are almost unforgivable.

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting till I see a drawing of me come through!!

    ReplyDelete