Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Unintentionally Funniest Thing I've Heard This Week

                                     Dall Sheep, 30 miles south of Anchorage, Ak

Yesterday morning I was engaged in a conversation with a coworker about the NCAA Division I men's basketball championship game that was to be played that night featuring the UConn Huskies vs. the Kentucky Wildcats.

One of the women listening in on the conversation asked who I was favoring, and I replied, "UConn."

She then said that of course I would favor UConn, as I had lived in Alaska for awhile. Then she asked where UConn played.

I was puzzled by her statement and question, and replied, "Connecticut - they're the University of Connecticut's basketball team."

She looked at me and starting laughing, and said, "Ohhhh...I thought you meant Yukon, like the big SUV!"

Yep...NBA rosters are overflowing with 7 foot Inuits.


No comments:

Post a Comment