Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, June 20, 2014

All Those Misunderstandings To Look Forward To


I could tell immediately
That I liked her
By the way I wanted to hide
Certain aspects of myself

Maybe, just maybe
If I revealed the whole mess
A little at a time, in small enough doses
It would be alright

Or at least too late

If she could reach the point
Where she accepted me
Exactly as I am
I wouldn't have to worry about improving

Maybe, just maybe
I'll accidentally do right by her
Every so often
And she'll think it's worth the while

Or at least she'll be confused



No comments:

Post a Comment