Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, March 10, 2017

Feelin' Like Early Summer In San Diego

Least anyone think I am hiding from or avoiding the world these days, let me assure you I am not. Every morning I am here I make my way down to the beach and take a walk, and everyday that I've been here I've spent time with old friends.

Just yesterday I had lunch with RT and his lovely wife C., and Thibs. We met up in Old Town and enjoyed great Mexican food at Cafe Coyote. We ate and drank and talked for nearly three hours.


Afterward, Thibs & I drove over to Mission Beach - it was 80 degress out, and a perfect day to be in MB.

There were quite a few people out enjoying the sun,surf, and sand. Remarkable number of people for a late Thursday afternoon in March, actually. 



I love being at the beach - everything about it makes me happy - the sound and smell of the ocean, the low roar of crashing waves and that slight salty aroma mixed with occassional hints of tanning lotion that envelopes you as you walk along the shore, watching people of all ages enjoying themselves, groups of friends playing volleyball or tossing around a football, or just hanging out together having a great time that someday will be a shared great memory.


And of course, there are always gorgeous young women in bikinis - this old unabashed flaming heterosexual still unapologetically appreciates gorgeous young women in bikinis.



No comments:

Post a Comment