Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Pursue The Opportunities That Drop In Your Lap

The rain had slowed from torrent to trickle, and TC and I were relaxing on the small front porch, each of us enjoying one of the genuine Cuban cigars FS's sister had brought back from Cuba. 

TC tilted his head toward me and said, "Have you ever thought about being in a situation like the one Scott Halpin found himself in when he went to see the Who in November of 1973?"

I took a long drag on my Cohiba Esplendido and thought for a few minutes. 

"Yeah, I have." I replied while exhaling. "Ever since I first read about his sitting in for Moon, I have wondered what I would have done if I was ever faced with the same situation."

"And?" TC responded. "What would you have done?"

"Probably would have froze up. Can't imagine how Halpin was able to pull it off."

No comments:

Post a Comment