Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Saturday, July 28, 2018

The Sweetest Of Sorrows


She screamed at the top of her lungs
That I would regret the day we parted
She screamed that she would haunt my dreams
And that I would spend my life broken-hearted

I smiled as I waved goodbye 
For though she thought she had me tied to a whipping post
In truth my dreams had always been haunted
                        By 
                           a 
                             much 
                                      more 
                                              beguiling  
                                                            ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment