Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Just What In The Flibber Flap Krick Krack Schick Shack Is This All About

Been sleeping
In the graveyard
I'm dreaming 
Avante-Garde
Goin' strut like King Tut
Heard all the scuttlebutt

What's all that squealing?
Get those kids off the playground
My skins still peeling
Sunburn finally turning brown

Now I wanna donut

Foot loose
Big moose
Think I'll paint the room chartreuse
Sleaze
Strip tease
Swing naked from a trapeze
Smack
That's wack
Someone stole all my prozac
Snooze you lose
Everybody's covered in tattoos






No comments:

Post a Comment