Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Fear Of Becoming Your Long Forgotten Friend From Third Grade

 Some people have a fear of turning into their parents.

Which, in many cases, is understandable. 

However, I do know a few people who would be well served if they were to turn into their parents, as their parents are smart, funny and very likeable people, something those few people are not.

I have no fear of adopting either of my parents quirks or habits, but oddly enough, at one time I had an irrational fear of turning into someone I knew in the third grade. His name was Richard Nelson, and he had a strange propensity for collecting smashed dead lizards.

Yeah, I didn't want anything to do with that, but for reasons beyond the keen, for awhile I was afraid I would become a smashed dead lizard collector too.


No comments:

Post a Comment