Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Last Night I Dreamed Of Snakes

 Rarely do I remember a dream this distinctly.

In the dream I was standing in a street - just off the sidewalk a foot or so, not in the center of the street.

And I was watching a large snake, maybe six feet long and about as thick as a spray paint can, crawling it's way up the sidewalk with what looked like a pastry in it's mouth - like, a maple bar or some such treat.

I watched as the snake crawled up to a patch of grass at the end of the sidewalk and joined three other snakes that were also holding pastries in their mouths.

All four of the snakes were about the same size, and they were lined up parallel to one another as if in some snake military formation.

As I looked at the snakes one of them dropped the pastry that it was holding and looked over to me and said, "These pastries are not yours, they are ours."

And that was it, the whole dream that I had last night, or at least what I recalled with an odd clarity when I woke up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment