Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Saturday, June 9, 2012

She Lashed Sweet Nothings Into My Ear

                                               Let Me Just Get A Taste Mr. Bakunas

My, my, my, my, my my, my my, my,my ,my, my libido
Has been trying to destroy me for the majority of the time I've Been on this little blue marble
It tortures me everyday, provoking me, twisting me into knots
Not a day goes by inwhich I don't wish I could find a libido Exorcist
To rid me of this demon
From daybreak 'til dusk and beyond
I am reminded by my libido of nature's primary intention for me
But being a modern, civilised heterosexual man
That society has determined is better off unheard from
I have to wrestle with my libido
Force it into a box
So that society, and women in particular
Can be safe and comfortable
From my libido

No comments:

Post a Comment