Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Drove My Chevy Listening To Count Basie...

  My Neighborhood Is Infested With Beautifully Restored Classic Chevy's. Just thought I'd Share That 

It is a warm, muggy evening here in Norman, Oklahoma.
Warm & muggy like a damp dish towel draped over your face right after the dishes were rinsed and put in the rack to dry

The Marriott I'm staying at is full of insurance adjusters here to process hail damage claims. Big storm last week, with, as the desk clerk said, "Softball-sized" hail.

It is a very flat place, with nary a hill in sight. Very few trees. Quite a bit of wide open rangeland, and oil wells. Lots and lots of oil wells.

The residents of this little burg are fairly friendly - in fact, I walked into a Wal-Mart that had been selected as the "Friendliest" Wal-Mart in the region.

Not a whole heck of a lot to do here though. Nope, not a lot going on. Think I'll try to find me a place to watch the Celtics/Heat game. That should kill a few hours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment