Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Unreal Thing

                                                   The Second Energy Drink

Ol' Charles Lazier, he knew the score
63mg of caffeine will get them hooked
Years after he passed on the boys that now owned 
The formula, said "Let's make a diet version"
68mg of caffeine in that one
Oh sweet caffeine, 
You bitter white crystalline xanthine alkaloid
Stimulant
What you do for me
Let's me be
Frrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The most widely consumed psychoactive drug 
On the planet
And I'm just one of the happy million millions
Call it a physical, call it a mental, call it a psychosomatic
Dependence
But whatever you do, don't call me when you're out
I like me some caffeine
In coffee or tea preferably
As I really don't like to drink soft drinks
Unless you have a mixer handy
Then we can be friends


No comments:

Post a Comment