Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Friday, May 17, 2013

Stick Around, Try Some Of The Cheesecake


There are parts of America I long to see
And parts I strive to avoid
                         For reasons I cannot grasp
              I have no desire to sit on the veranda, any veranda
                         Of any country club, anywhere
                         And sip Mojitos
                         It's just not my thing
I do want to take a seat in a bar on Chicago's Northwest Side
Maybe in the Dunning neighborhood
               And order a Jack and Coke
               Listen to the people sitting on either side of me
                         Bragging about their kid's accomplishments
                         Or talking about work
                         That's more my thing

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment