Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Thursday, December 16, 2021

Kicked In The Teeth By The Failure Of The World To End

 Economically speaking, the world was supposed to come to a screeching halt at midnight on December 31st, 1999.

Every computer, those devices that keep track of, tabulate, and run just about everything, was supposed to go tits up, kablooie, pop, snapple and kerflunkle.

But it did not happen, much to my dismay. 

I really would have liked to have read in the paper that every record from the Jr. High School I attended had been erased, deleted, lost to the sands of time.

I would have especially liked to have seen my second semester report card for ninth grade permanently deleted.

Nothing about that document is worth anyone's attention, but it nags at me that I got a "D" in an art class.

Some things I just can't shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment