Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Words To Live By (Or Is That Abide By?)


As long as you live under my roof you'll follow my rules
Who died and left you boss?
You can do whatever you want
When you're living in your own house

Close the door, I'm not paying to heat up the neighborhood
Where do you think you're going dressed like that?
How many times do I have to tell you?
This is for your own good

If you want to be treated like an adult
Then stop acting like a child
Don't speak to me in that tone of voice
Would it hurt you if you smiled?

You have so much dirt under your nails
I could grow carrots
Nobody wants to see you with your fingers
Shoved up your nostrils

Stop running around the house like a wild Indian
And don't sit so close to the television
I don't care who started it I said to stop!
Just wait until you have children of your own

Clean up your room, I'm not your maid
Don't you dare slam that door!
You don't want to eat, fine, more for the rest of us 
Go ahead and pout, we'll throw a parade

You want to run away? I'll help you pack
If all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you?
I swear you'd lose your head if it wasn't screwed on
I can't believe what you kids put me through

Get in here! I'm not going to tell you again
Quiet down! Are you entertaining the whole neighborhood?
That's what you get when you assume
Why do you have to be such a pain?









No comments:

Post a Comment