Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Monday, November 18, 2013

Life Is Like A Box Of Chainsaws


Bored and in need of a good time
So the headline read
Said something along the lines of being tired of the games
Tired of coming home to a cold and empty house
Tired of fake and shallow people
And tired of spending evenings playing with the dogs
Don't waste my time or yours
If you can't handle curves 
(but I'm working on it...)
Be in shape, drug and disease free
Financially stable/secure
Don't be clingy or jealous
As my child's parent is still important to me
Be down to earth, laid back, no baggage, and outgoing
Friendship first
Like movies, music, dancing, bedroom fun
Not down for FWB, NSA, or one night stands
Looks are not important
Age is just a number
Please be attractive, clean and employed
Full head of hair and teeth
Sofisticated (sophisticated?)
I kno my worth (know?)
Be able to hold a decent convo...
Your pic gets mine





No comments:

Post a Comment