Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012

Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas San Diego, Ca. March 2012
Eddie Arana, Rick Thibodeau, & Chris Bakunas at Luche Libre Taco Shop in San Diego, March 2012

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Them Thar is Fightin' Words

"What did you call me, Mister?"

"You heard me. I called you yella'"

"Nobody calls me yella Mister, especially no beady-eyed, pigeon-toed, bowlegged, lunkheaded dude such as yerself."

"Is that so?" Well, not only are you yella, yer'n cabbage headed, fribblin', dodgasted four-flusher!"

"Why, you can just go to Jericho, you no-count, mule-brained, lily-livered sap-sucker!"

"Hah! You're just a two-bit, mollycoddled, saddle sore huckleberry, wearin' a twenty-dollar Stetson on a ten-cent head!

"Know what I think? I think you're all gurgle and no guts, that's what I think. Why, you'd run skeered of a crippled turtle chasin' ya through a mudbog!"

"You been out in the sun too long, goober. Your brain has been fried worse'n a puckered sheepskin pulled out of a barn fire."

"Now that's low, you wamble-cropped, bamboozlin', higgledy-piggledy nancy-boy!"

"Wait, wait, stop. Did you hear that?"

"Huh?" What? I didn't hear anything."

"I did - it's Mom. We'd better start putting all this away and at least act like we've been cleaning the room."












No comments:

Post a Comment